- 3.0 linear feet
- Falls of Schuylkill Methodist Episcopal Church in what is now the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was officially established in 1855, although the congregation was on a circuit with Manayunk and Fairmount as early as 1837. In 2005, known as Falls United Methodist Church and located at 3576 Indian Queen Lane, the church was discontinued. The Falls United Methodist Church records, 1851-2009, include a large amount of meeting minutes and vital and membership records, and a small amount of other records relating to the property, nursery school, church history, chorus, and other topics.
Held at: Historical Society of the Eastern Pennsylvania Conference of the United Methodist Church [Contact Us]