- 5.0 linear feet
- In 1964 the Pearl S. Buck Foundation was organized by American author and humanitarian Pearl S. Buck (1892-1973) to provide support to children in Asian countries who were not eligible for adoption. In 1999, the Foundation changed its name to Pearl S. Buck International (PSBI). As of 2015, PSBI strives to support cross-cultural understanding and appreciation, enhance the quality of life for children around the world, and promote Pearl S. Buck's legacy by preserving and interpreting Green Hills Farm, her home in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. The Pearl S. Buck International photograph collection, circa 1860-2005, consists of the photographs from the Pearl S. Buck and Richard J. Walsh papers, as well as images from Pearl S. Buck International. The images are organized by subject and include original photographs and some copies or enlargements. There are a few tintypes, contact sheets, and negatives.
Held at: Pearl S. Buck International [Contact Us]