- 2.5 linear feet
- The Civic Club of Yardley (Bucks County, Pa.) was organized in 1915 by a group of 30 women; its purpose was to "form a better Yardley." Mrs. A.J. Cadwallader served as its first president. The Club joined the Bucks County Federation of Women's Clubs in 1920 and the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC) in 1926. A Yardley Junior Civic Club was created in 1940; it merged with the Senior Club in 1956. The Yardley Civic Club records, 1915-1966, primarily consist of administrative records, membership booklets/yearbooks, and scrapbooks, with some financial records, correspondence, ephemera, histories and anniversary booklets, constitutions and bylaws, and printed materials from parent organizations.
Held at: Yardley Historical Association [Contact Us]