- 0.5 linear feet (several volumes, several folders, and a set of borrowers cards)
- Byberry Library Company was a subscription-based library in the Byberry section of Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It was established on December 29, 1794. Although the stockholders were not exclusively members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), the Library was generally under Quaker management, and occupied the schoolhouse of the Byberry Friends Meeting for most of its existence. This collection dates from about 1876-2000 and includes scattered records from the Byberry Library Company, such as acquisition/donation records, inventories of books, minutes, and circulation records. The highlight of this collection is a volume, dated 1876-1945, with circulation records of subscribers.
Held at: Byberry Library [Contact Us]