- 2.5 linear feet
- The Attleborough Library Company, renamed the Langhorne Library Company after Langhorne Borough's incorporation in 1876, was chartered in 1802. The library company served as a private, subscription-based library until 1960, when it opted into the public system. The Langhorne Library Company records, 1800-1971, consist of minute books, circulation registers, book catalogs and registers, financial records, subscription books, legal papers (including the 1802 charter), and miscellaneous articles, news clippings, and circulars.
Held at: Historic Langhorne Association [Contact Us]