This collection contains pharmaceutical labels from four chemist shops, all of which occupied the premises of 32 High Street, Emsworth, England during the years of 1895 to probably the 1930s. The chemists included are A. Mumford, H. Densem, H.J. Carr and Co., and W.T. Slatter.
Held at: University of Pennsylvania: Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts [Contact Us]