Young People's Peace Conference transcript
Held at: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore, Pennsylvania 19081
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Responding to a concern voiced by New York Quaker Henry L. Messner, a Young People's Peace Conference was sponsored by the Joint Peace Committee of New York Quakers and held at the Fifteenth Street Meeting in February 1933. 429 delegates were registered, representing Friends meetings and other organizations.
Source of acquisition--New York Yearly Meeting. Method of acquisition--Gift of; Date of acquisition--1997.
- Young People's Peace Conference (1933) (New York, N.Y.)
- New York Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Hicksite : 1828-1957 : New York, N.Y.). Peace and Service Committee
- Monthly Meeting of New York (Society of Friends : Orthodox : New York, N.Y.). Peace and Service Committee
- Joint Peace Committee of New York Quakers
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
- Access Restrictions
This collection is available for research use.