Friendly Association for Regaining and Preserving Peace with the Indians by Pacific Measures records
Held at: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore, Pennsylvania 19081
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Association of Quakers, Mennonites, and other sectarians in Pennsylvania, formed to serve as an intermediary between the Delaware Indians, colonial governments, and British authorities.
Source of acquisition--Anonymous.
- Christian sects -- Pennsylvania
- Delaware Indians -- Government relations -- to 1789
- Delaware Indians -- Treaties, 1758
- Indians of North America -- Pennsylvania
- Indians of North America -- Government relations -- to 1789
- Indians of North America -- Treaties
- Mennonites -- Pennsylvania
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
- Access Restrictions
This collection is available for research use.
Collection information not available.