Leeds & Northrup Company Potentiometer Recorder schematic
Held at: Science History Institute Archives [Contact Us]315 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Science History Institute Archives. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Leeds & Northrup Co. was a Philadelphia-based manufacturer of analytic instrumentation. The firm was founded in 1899 by Morris E. Leeds. In 1903 he entered into partnership with Dr. Edwin F. Northrup and the form became Leeds & Northrup. In 1978 Leeds and Northrup was acquired by General Signal Corporation of Stanford, CT.
This schematic would have been one of a series of such schematics covering all aspects of the instrument's manufacture and operation.
This is a 17 x 11 inch plain paper schematic for the wiring of a Leeds & Northrop Potentiometer Recorder. It is labeled Drawing No. B-SSS-363-B-10 and was first prepared for Leeds 7 Northrup Order No. LN 55626-1.
- Science History Institute Archives