Held at: Science History Institute Archives [Contact Us]315 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Science History Institute Archives. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Chemical Market Research Association (CMRA) was founded in 1945. The name was changed to Chemical Marketing Research Association in 1995 and in 1999 to The Chemical Management & Resources Association. Following a merger with another trade association, The Commercial Development Association (CDA) it became known in 1999 as the Commercial Development and Management Association (CDMA). In 2009 CDMA joined the Product Development and Management Association (PDMA) as a Special Interest Group.
For a more detailed inventory, please view this record in our library catalog: https://othmerlib.sciencehistory.org/record=b1078346~S6
The CMRA Papers are contained in fourteen bound volumes and several folders of loose "orphan" papers. The member directories are printed booklets, whereas the lists of CMRA officers and committee chairs are typed documents.
Formerly in collections of The Chemists' Club.
- Science History Institute Archives