Held at: Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Philadelphia Yearly Meeting's Visitation Committee was responsible for coordinating inter-visitation among Monthly and Quarterly Meetings of PYM. Appointed members of each would visit each other's worship and business meetings in order to improve communication and understanding among these meetings and thereby in general under Philadelphia Yearly Meeting.
Records of the Visitation Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1922-1924.
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Visitation Committee
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1955)
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
- Finding Aid Author
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends: 1676- : Delaware County, Pa.).
- Finding Aid Date
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research. Access may be provided via digital or microfilm copy, per repository policy.
- Use Restrictions
Copyright has not been assigned to the Repositories. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to the individual Meeting or its successor. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the Repositories as the holder(s) of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by reader.
Affiliation: OrthodoxPhysical Location
Haverford College Quaker and Special Collections