Granville Preparative Meeting (Orthodox) Records
Held at: Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College [Contact Us]
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Granville Preparative Meeting was established in 1803 as a part of Danby Monthly Meeting. The Orthodox branch of Granville Preparative was discontinued in 1857, members attached to Queensbury Monthly. The Hicksite branch of Granville Preparative was discontinued in 1883.
Records of Granvile Preparative Meeting (Orthodox), 1826-1858. Includes: Minutes 1826-1858.
Divided into series: Minutes (men's & joint): 1.1 1826-58.
Transferred from Haviland Records Room by NYYM in 1997.
- Granville Preparative Meeting (Society of Friends : 1803-1828 : Granville, N.Y.)
- Granville Preparative Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1828-1857 : Granville, N.Y.)
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College
- Finding Aid Author
- Inventory prepared by: FHL Staff
- Finding Aid Date
- Access Restrictions
Where available, access is through microfilm.
- Use Restrictions
Information on reproduction policies available in the library.
Available on microfilm in the Library:
- Swarthmore: Microfilm MR-NY262
1 volumeMaterial Specific Details