Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Gaillard T. Hunt; b. 1939; attended Georgetown University and the University of Chicago; graduated from the Columbia Law School; represented conscientious objectors resisting the Vietnam War.
Records. arranged as received from the donor.
Source of acquisition--Gaillard T. Hunt. Method of acquisition--Gift of; Date of acquisition--1999, 2001..
This collection is unprocessed. Please contact the Swarthmore Collection Peace Collection at email@example.com for more information.
- Lawyers -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Draft resisters -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Conscientious Objectors -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Conscientious objection -- Law and legislation -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Draft -- Law and legislation -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Conscientious Objectors -- United States -- Sources
- Government, Resistance to -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open for research use.