Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Australia Freedom League; headquartered in Melbourne, with branches elsewhere; sometimes known as the Australia Freedom League for the Abolition of the Compulsory Clauses of the Commonwealth Defense Act; organization was opposed to the compulsory aspects of military training of boys as young as 14 under the Commonwealth Defense Act.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Conscientious objection -- Australia -- History -- Sources
- Pacifism -- Australia -- History -- Sources
- Peace Movements -- Australia -- History -- Sources
- Draft -- Australia -- History -- Sources
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection