Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Wisconsin Peace Society was founded in Madison in 1912 and dissolved sometime before 1920. Its funds were turned over to the American Peace Society, with which it had been closely allied. The extant papers were given to Swarthmore College in 1937, though the Secretary's book was never located.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection