Swarthmore Pacifist Forum Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The Swarthmore Pacifist Fellowship was organized in 1952. Its members were all connected to Swarthmore College; Dr. Joseph Conard was the faculty advisor. In Fall 1954, the name was changed to Swarthmore Pacifist Forum.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
Collection information not available.