Andrew B. Reid Papers
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Andrew B. Reid; Andy Reid; South Dakota attorney specializing in litigating environmental issues; member of Nebraskans for Peace, Tri-State MX Coalition, Western Solidarity; worked against placement of MX missiles near the Colorado, Nebraska and Wyoming borders.
Records. arranged by form of material.
Source of acquisition--Andrew Reid. Method of acquisition--Gift of.
- Rural Alliance for Military Accountability
- Rural Coalition
- American Peace Test (Organization)
- Tri-State Coalition Against MX
- Great Basin MX Alliance
- Nebraskans Opposed to the MX
- Nebraska Nuclear Weapons Freeze Campaign
- Nebraskans for Peace
- South Dakota Peace and Justice Center
- Western Solidarity (Organization)
- MX (Weapons system) -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Sources
- Intercontinental ballistic missiles -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Sources
- MX (Weapons system) -- Environmental aspects -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Sources
- Military railroads -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Sources
- Nuclear weapons -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Sources
- Antinuclear movement -- West (U.S.) -- History -- Sources
- Antinuclear movement -- United States -- History -- Sources
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research without restrictions.