Peace Development Fund Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Peace Development Fund (PDF); co-founded in 1981 by Bob Mazer and Meg Gage; headquartered in Amherst, Massachusetts; originally focused on funding grassroots antinuclear organizations; gives grants to small grass roots organizations which are trying to educate the public on peace, and helps them to become self-sufficient; established The Exchange Program in 1984 to provide management training to grassroots groups.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Access Restrictions
Collection is open for research without restrictions.