Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Members of Congress for Peace through the Rule of Law began in 1957. It reorganized in 1966 for joint, non-partisan action "to coordinate congressional concern for world peace into specific action toward the United States foreign policy objective of general and complete disarmament under enforceable world law." Its name was changed to Members of Congress for Peace through Law at that time.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection