Fellowship House Collected Records
Held at: Swarthmore College Peace Collection [Contact Us]500 College Avenue, Swarthmore 19081-1399
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Swarthmore College Peace Collection. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
Fellowship House was founded in 1941 as a "laboratory in racial and religious understanding". The Singing City choir was organized under its auspices. Fellowship House also operated a children's refuge in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
- Swarthmore College Peace Collection
Collection information not available.