Lampersdorf Lutheran Congregation Registers
Held at: Princeton University Library: Manuscripts Division [Contact Us]
This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Princeton University Library: Manuscripts Division. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.
Overview and metadata sections
The collection consists of six bound volumes kept by the Lutheran Congregation in Lampersdorf, Silesia (now Zaborow, Poland), and chiefly comprised of handwritten copies of rescripts, official decrees, and other documents relevant to Lutherans in the Holy Roman Empire and Kingdom of Prussia from 1677 to 1822.
Gift of Prof. Peter Singer, Ira W. Decamp Professor of Bioethics, University Center for Human Values, Center for Human Values, in 2004.
Folder inventory added by Nicholas Williams '2015 in 2012.
No appraisal information is available.
- Church history -- Poland -- Zaborow -- Sources
- Lutheran Church -- Poland -- Zaborow -- History -- Sources
- Manuscripts Division
- Finding Aid Date
- Access Restrictions
The collection is open for research.
- Use Restrictions
Single photocopies may be made for research purposes. No further photoduplication of copies of material in the collection can be made when Princeton University Library does not own the original. Inquiries regarding publishing material from the collection should be directed to RBSC Public Services staff through the Ask Us! form. The library has no information on the status of literary rights in the collection and researchers are responsible for determining any questions of copyright.