Main content

Christian Arbitration and Peace Society Records

Notifications

Held at: Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections [Contact Us]370 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041

This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.

Overview and metadata sections

The Christian Arbitration and Peace Society was founded in 1886 in Philadelphia as a branch of the American Peace Society. This collection includes one volume, which contains the Constitution of the Pennsylvania Auxiliary of the American Peace Society - the Christian Arbitration and Peace Society - along with signatories of the document.

This collection includes one volume, which contains the Constitution of the Pennsylvania Auxiliary of the American Peace Society - the Christian Arbitration and Peace Society - along with signatories of the document. It also includes minutes, reports, articles, and related information. There are some loose papers with similar topics, as well as a handwritten "Historic Statement of the Christian Arbitration and Peace Society Membership work - 1886 - 1903."

Unknown.

Processed by Mary A Crauderueff; completed October 2015.

Publisher
Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections
Finding Aid Author
Mary A Crauderueff
Finding Aid Date
October 2015
Access Restrictions

The collection is open for research use

Use Restrictions

Standard Federal Copyright Law Applies (U.S. Title 17).

Collection Inventory

Records, 1886-1896.
Volume 1

Print, Suggest