Main content

Report on the Architectural and Ownership History of Maywood house


Held at: Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections [Contact Us]370 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041

This is a finding aid. It is a description of archival material held at the Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections. Unless otherwise noted, the materials described below are physically available in their reading room, and not digitally available through the web.

Overview and metadata sections

Jean K. Wolf is the owner and principal of the Wolf Historic Preservation. The Friends School Haverford is a Quaker school that was founded in 1885.

This collection contains a report on the architectural and ownership history of "Maywood", a house in Haverford, PA that was purchased by the Friends School Haverford Foundation in August 2011. This report, written by Jean J. Wolf, serves to fullfill a request by the Foundation to understand its historical significance before considering its potential usage. The report is separated into various appendices detailing its history.

One Folder.

Gift of Roderick Wilson, May 2019.

Processed by Erick Iraheta, completed March, 2023.

Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections
Finding Aid Author
Erick Iraheta
Finding Aid Date
March, 2023
Access Restrictions

The collection is open for research use.

Use Restrictions

Standard Federal Copyright Law Applies (U.S. Title 17)

Collection Inventory

Report on the Architectural and Ownership History of Maywood house.
Box 63

Print, Suggest